Shehan Audubon Sanctuary Directions
- From Baltimore area, take I-97 to Route 50/301 in Annapolis.
- Take Route 50 East over Bay Bridge, and continue towards Easton.
- Take Route 322, the 'Easton Bypass', just north of Easton, shortly after passing the airport.
- After about two miles, take a right on Route 33 towards St. Michaels.
- Go through St. Michaels, on Route 33, and look for Route 579 about 2 miles past St. Michaels.
- Take a left onto 579, and go about 6 miles.
- Take a left onto Wells Point Lane (Road), entering immediately though a large covered gatehouse.
- Proceed following signs for #23000, the "Yellow House". Call first before visiting; phone: 410-745-9283.
Chesapeake Audubon Society, 2414 Westchester Avenue, Oella, MD 21043, 410-203-1819 (vox and fax)
Back To Field Trips